Job Summary: Storyoga is a highly sought after child care program with two locations on the Saanich Peninsula. Storyoga is looking for a creative, conscious Early Childhood Educator or Early Childhood Educator Assistant to join their teaching team. The candidate must be health oriented, an innovative thinker, and strive for excellence.
Potential candidates will provide a quality caring and supportive preschool program to families of the Storyoga community that addresses their unique child care needs, meets all regulatory standards required by federal, provincial and municipal governments, and operates within the Child Care Practitioner Occupational Standards and Code of Ethics as defined by the Canadian Child Care Federation. Candidates will be responsible for adhering to Storyoga Inc.‘s philosophies, policies, and procedures and will work in harmony with the Storyoga teaching team.
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education
• Current BC License to Practice
• Documentation in accordance with Community Care Facilities Branch licensing requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills with parents and families and other staff members
• Professional and responsible attitude towards work
• Has a shared passion for creating nourishing experiences and environments for children
• Lives a lifestyle harmonious with the Storyoga Philosophy which embraces a holistic and wholesome way of being in both personal and professional realms
• 5 years experience in the field of early childhood an asset
• Yoga Teacher Training an asset
Compensation: competitive wage with ongoing professional development, tuition support, benefits, sick days and training.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Vanessa@storyoga.com