Nature Lovers’ Camps
- All of our camps take place at our Deep Cove location (1080 Cypress Road) in North Saanich, BC.
- All of our staff are certified Early Childhood Educators and meet all licensing requirements.
- Our staff must provide a clear criminal record check; complete first aid training; and provide professional references prior to their employment.
- They must also provide a record of their work history, copies of diplomas or certificates and evidence that they are licensed to practice in BC.
- All staff are required to attend training and relevant re-certification events in order to provide a high level of quality care for children.
Cypress Explorers (3 – 6 years)
A two-, three-, or five-day camp designed to nurture your child’s body, mind, and spirit through a nourishing blend of stories, yoga, relaxation, breathing, art, daily outdoor explorations, organic juicing, smoothie popsicles, and more. Do tree pose with a tree, shadow yoga with the sun. Children will be inspired while simply having fun!
8:45 am – noon
Goddess Girls’ Summer Camp (5 – 9 years)
Embrace and empower the goddess in you during this four-day, feel-good Summer Camp! Our week together will include a balanced blend of yoga, stories, garden meditation, mindfulness walks, smoothie making, organic juicing, creative art, journaling, and other nourishing activities. This four-day camp will nurture a love for oneself inside and out!
9 – 1 pm
4 days: $210 + gst
What Kids are saying
- “Once upon a time there was a little girl named Mattea and she always liked to go to Storyoga. The little girl had so much fun at Storyoga that she even didn’t want to leave.” ~ Mattea, 4
- “She reads us stories and we colour. I love drawing inside the shapes – and about Vanessa, I love her!” ~ Darien, 4
- I like doing the downward dog and the pom – pom blessing. I like yoga because it is good for your body and we learn about nature.” ~ Lucas, 6
- “I like the stories Vanessa read to us, and I liked doing Namaste Mountain.” ~ Renee, 6
What Parents are saying
- “I heard about your classes and camps from several of the Sidney Preschool moms. I’ve talked to quite a few people about your classes at Strongstart, Preschool, and in Logan’s Kindergarten and I have never heard a bad thing. You should be really proud of the strong reputation you have built in your small community.” ~ Joscelyn, Sidney BC
- “Kaylee absolutely loves the class and you also. We have tried a few after-school things before and she has never been enthusiastic about them. With this yoga she comes home and can’t wait to show us what she is learning. Thanks for all the energy you put into it.” ~ Sarah Paulson, Sidney BC
What Teachers are saying
- “Hi Vanessa. Thanks so much for having me. I felt so comfortable… a sense of coming home or at least inspiration for the type of environment I want to be involved with. Out of all the centres I visited, yours was the most beautiful in so many ways, especially the vibration of peace.” ~ Yvonne MacKenzie, Pender Island BC
- “Vanessa’s interactive storytelling, wide use of colorful, playful props and the brilliant way in which she engages children in yoga poses was a hit with the children in our program! Thank you Vanessa for exposing our children to yoga in such a fun, positive way.” ~ Lori, Victoria BC