Goddess Girls’ Summer Camps 2023
- All of our Goddess Girls Summer Camps take place at our Deep Cove location on Cypress road.
- These beautifully curated camps are led by Certified Yoga Instructor and Early Childhood Educator, Erin Houston and assisted by a Goddess Girls Ambassador.
- Heart centered themes of self-love, connection, belonging, and empowerment are explored.
- Each week together will include a balanced blend of yoga, stories, meditation, mindfulness, organic juicing and smoothie making, creative art, journaling, and other nourishing activities. This five-day camp has been designed to nurture a love for oneself inside and out.
Little Goddess 5 – 9 years
July 10 – 14
August 14 – 18
August 21 – 25
9 – 1 pm
$260 + gst
August 8 – 11
9 – 1 PM
$208 + gst
Admin@storyoga.com to register
What Kids are saying
- “Once upon a time there was a little girl named Mattea and she always liked to go to Storyoga. The little girl had so much fun at Storyoga that she even didn’t want to leave.” ~ Mattea, 4
- “She reads us stories and we colour. I love drawing inside the shapes – and about Vanessa, I love her!” ~ Darien, 4
- I like doing the downward dog and the pom – pom blessing. I like yoga because it is good for your body and we learn about nature.” ~ Lucas, 6
- “I like the stories Vanessa read to us, and I liked doing Namaste Mountain.” ~ Renee, 6
What Parents are saying
- “I heard about your classes and camps from several of the Sidney Preschool moms. I’ve talked to quite a few people about your classes at Strongstart, Preschool, and in Logan’s Kindergarten and I have never heard a bad thing. You should be really proud of the strong reputation you have built in your small community.” ~ Joscelyn, Sidney BC
- “Kaylee absolutely loves the class and you also. We have tried a few after-school things before and she has never been enthusiastic about them. With this yoga she comes home and can’t wait to show us what she is learning. Thanks for all the energy you put into it.” ~ Sarah Paulson, Sidney BC
What Teachers are saying
- “Hi Vanessa. Thanks so much for having me. I felt so comfortable… a sense of coming home or at least inspiration for the type of environment I want to be involved with. Out of all the centres I visited, yours was the most beautiful in so many ways, especially the vibration of peace.” ~ Yvonne MacKenzie, Pender Island BC
- “Vanessa’s interactive storytelling, wide use of colorful, playful props and the brilliant way in which she engages children in yoga poses was a hit with the children in our program! Thank you Vanessa for exposing our children to yoga in such a fun, positive way.” ~ Lori, Victoria BC