An Intro to Storyoga
Learn how to introduce yoga to children in a fun, effective, and interactive way!
This unique and innovative workshop will cover:
What is Storyoga?
What are the benefits for children?
Six key elements of Storyoga including: story, linking story to yoga, a child-
friendly sun salutation, fun floor poses, songs, games/gross motor
movement, relaxation and breathing techniques, as well as Vanessa’s top
Storyoga book pics!
Participants are led through an interactive Storyoga class. Participants receive a workshop handout including a booklist and a certificate that may be submitted for professional development hours. One Storyoga prize will be given away at the end of the session!
Book your Storyoga session today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vanesa has been a workshop presenter at:
- The Yoga Loft, Kamloops BC
- Tapestry Conference, Victoria BC
- Crofton House School, Vancouver BC
- Selkirk Montessori School, Victoria BC
- The Making Tomorrow Conference, Victoria BC
- North Shore Neighbourhood House, Vancouver BC
- Queen Alexandra Centre for Children’s Health, Victoria BC
- Great Beginnings Early Learning Conference, Prince George BC
- Child Care Resource and Referral, Victoria/Sooke/Vancouver/Smithers BC
“Thank you so much! I truly walked out of your workshop with so much more
knowledge and ideas, and feel like I have so much more to offer my class. It was
very enriching. My son and I had a sushi picnic at the beach (on my yoga mat) this evening and we practiced the butterfly, bumble bee, dragonfly, flower pose and he loved it!” ~ Sophie Suzuki, Victoria BC