Position: Assistant Program Director
Job Summary: We are looking for a creative, conscious, energetic assistant director to lead our growing team of educators. The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in a director/leadership role in the field of early childhood. The candidate must be health oriented, an innovative thinker, and have experience with program planning and a solid understanding of licensing regulations.
The Program Director will provide a quality caring and supportive Preschool program to families of the Storyoga community that addresses their unique child care needs, meets all regulatory standards required by federal, provincial and municipal governments, and operates within the Child Care Practitioner Occupational Standards and Code of Ethics as defined by the Canadian Child Care Federation. The Program Director will be responsible for adhering to Storyoga Inc.‘s philosophies, policies, and procedures and will oversee and manage program staff as well as operations.
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education
• Current BC License to Practice
• Documentation in accordance with Community Care Facilities Branch licensing requirements
• Excellent interpersonal skills with parents and families and other staff members
• Professional and responsible attitude towards work
• Has a shared passion for creating nourishing experiences and environments for children
• Lives a lifestyle harmonious with the Storyoga Philosophy which embraces a holistic and wholesome way of being in both personal and professional realms
• 5 years experience in a director/leadership role
• Yoga Teacher Training an asset
Compensation: competitive wage with ongoing professional development and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send a cover letter and resume to Vanessa@storyoga.com